This is the grandfather clock that is in my mom’s house. It was bought for my gramma in 1979 by my grampa. It tells whether it’s AM or PM in the top panel and chimes every quarter hour. Ornate and beautifully decorated with brass encassed in cherry wood, it’s been around for as long as I can remember.
January 6, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 6
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 at 11:06PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @StanzaSL @VisuaArtsCircle I never noticed until today that there's an L missing from the Twitter handle...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @EALStories: A6 And don't forget about thenounproject.com. #LINCchat 2 hours ago
- @StanzaSL A7: Get involved with @VisuaArtsCircle . #lincchat 2 hours ago
- @EALStories @DawnTorvik Probably interesting to get SS to use clues to determine real from parody. #lincchat 2 hours ago
- Yes, a terrible habit ELTers have formed by not being models for SS in this regard. We MUST all attribute properly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago