This is the grandfather clock that is in my mom’s house. It was bought for my gramma in 1979 by my grampa. It tells whether it’s AM or PM in the top panel and chimes every quarter hour. Ornate and beautifully decorated with brass encassed in cherry wood, it’s been around for as long as I can remember.
January 6, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 6
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 at 11:06PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Even a 'cautionary warning' on learning styles! twitter.com/Jen_Mac_Donald… 2 hours ago
- @CameronJMoser Hello #entitlement 15 hours ago
- RT @VicOrientation: Think Robarts is just a giant stone turkey and a maze of stacks? Think again. @vusac Commuter Commissioner, Gabe, has s… 15 hours ago
- Cool. I haven't found this part of Robarts. Yet. twitter.com/VicOrientation… 15 hours ago
- @CultureWorksEAP I wish we had a rockclimbing zone in our EAP program. :) 15 hours ago