This is the grandfather clock that is in my mom’s house. It was bought for my gramma in 1979 by my grampa. It tells whether it’s AM or PM in the top panel and chimes every quarter hour. Ornate and beautifully decorated with brass encassed in cherry wood, it’s been around for as long as I can remember.
January 6, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 6
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 6th, 2011 at 11:06PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @wetheround: Do you listen to podcasts? Ever thought of making one? Then check out the latest title at the round, released today! https:… 41 minutes ago
- @mitchell_jamesd @tdsig Excellent. Then submit a proposal! 8 hours ago
- @ShawnaWiKo It is here! But then we get email chains that don't feel authentic... but the first one is great. 8 hours ago
- @michaelegriffin Teachers don’t read instructions or emails clearly or emails with instructions! Haha 10 hours ago
- Read about one of our sponsored events in TD around the world! twitter.com/tdsig/status/9… 13 hours ago