My wicked niece and I spent time being all cuddly in a photoshoot on the weekend. This is the gangsta us (probably the more flattering pic from the series). I’ll spare you from seeing the rest of them. She way rocks.
January 8, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 7
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 8th, 2011 at 11:56AM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “The 365 Project – Day 7”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 1 hour ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 5 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 8 hours ago