One of my students sat in front of me during the History lecture today and for the first time, I had the chance to read the back of his sweatshirt. Yes, that does say “GHILD’S KITTEN”. Now, what do you suppose the whole thing means?
January 12, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 12
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 at 7:41PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “The 365 Project – Day 12”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 2 hours ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 5 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 9 hours ago