It’s not January 8, but you’d think so from the date of this Word-a-Day calendar I got for Xmas. That’s the last day I found the time (and remembered) to peel off the sheet to reveal the new one. That’s the first day I worked again after my lengthy holiday. Since then, the calendar’s been just behind where I sit, waiting patiently for me to change it. January 8th’s word: sobriquet.
January 13, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 13
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 at 10:48PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “The 365 Project – Day 13”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 2 hours ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 5 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 8 hours ago