Out with a colleague (who may soon appear on my #tesl365 project) and good friend, Ellen, at an IFP-favourite hangout, The Victory Cafe, on Markham Street. She obviously is just an apparition, but one with a great eloquence and amusing humour. We’re waiting for the rest of the IFP posse to arrive. Perhaps an every-Friday meeting?
January 15, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 14
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 15th, 2011 at 12:03AM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “The 365 Project – Day 14”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 2 hours ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 6 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 9 hours ago