In redoing the TESL Toronto website, I encouraged the Executive Board, which I’m on, to submit a headshot of their choosing to go along with their bios. A couple didn’t. This prompted me to fill in the blanks with something more “original”.
January 19, 2011
The 365 Project – Day 19
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 at 9:52PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “The 365 Project – Day 19”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 1 hour ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 5 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 8 hours ago