This little tool has been the bane of my evenings lately. It’s like a sadists version of a massage tool. It’s used to push pressure points on your foot to alleviate other body ailments in a reflexologistic manner. Here’s an experiment for you to try: press the outer side of your big toe, just to the left/right of your nail near the nailbed. Does that hurt? Try it with a semi-pointed object next time. That’s your sinuses.
February 4, 2011
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 10:35PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “33/365”
- @StanzaSL @VisuaArtsCircle I never noticed until today that there's an L missing from the Twitter handle...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @EALStories: A6 And don't forget about thenounproject.com. #LINCchat 2 hours ago
- @StanzaSL A7: Get involved with @VisuaArtsCircle . #lincchat 2 hours ago
- @EALStories @DawnTorvik Probably interesting to get SS to use clues to determine real from parody. #lincchat 2 hours ago
- Yes, a terrible habit ELTers have formed by not being models for SS in this regard. We MUST all attribute properly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago