I admit it. I scrounged around to find a photo to put up for Thursday, February 10. This is the one I came up with as I was sitting in class and testing out how high quality the photos from my new iPhone 4 really is. Good, I’d say. Plus, I tested out video capabilities too, which far exceeded my expectations. Anyhoo, the photo for today is a bust. Sorry.
February 11, 2011
41/365: Class on iPhone
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Friday, February 11th, 2011 at 11:30PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “41/365: Class on iPhone”
- RT @cherrymp: "Where are the short messages in #ELT?," asks @chiasuan on the latest edition of @ETprofessional and leaves a handful of #ESL… 1 hour ago
- @AnthonyGaughan @Castbox_fm It's nice how it does this automatically. I use @OvercastFM myself and got it there too. 5 hours ago
- @adi_rajan @tdsig Awesome. A couple new episodes coming shortly. :) 6 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, PODOMATIC. Subscribe to get them au… 7 hours ago
- RT @seburnt: 📲 @tdsig podcast, DEVELOPOD, is now available wherever you get your podcasts! For example, STITCHER. Subscribe to get them aut… 8 hours ago