Each day I walk down Homewood (my street), I never notice the houses. I did today, however, as I was looking for things to photograph. Most houses on my street are semi-detached, which second-floor wooden balconies. This one is coloured in turqouise and cherry red! Pretty.
February 26, 2011
56/365: Crayon house
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 12:02AM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @RusulAlrubail The last time I had film developed was seriously 2000. 55 minutes ago
- @RusulAlrubail Develop? What's that? ;) What about just printing one off? 1 hour ago
- @sandymillin @michaelegriffin @lexicojules That was fast! 1 hour ago
- Students may find you! fourc.ca/studentsfindyo… > the unexpected consequences to having an online presence #eltchat #cdnelt #teacheridentiy 2 hours ago
- RT @sandymillin: Post number 9: who am I writing for? wp.me/p18yiK-1D5 #thehanachallenge In response to @michaelegriffin @seburnt an… 2 hours ago