I’ve been taking random street view pics for a couple years now. They’re the kind of photo most people don’t really ever think to take because there’s no one special or events happening in them. Why do I do this? Someone has to take these photos so that they exist and future generations can see what the street from this perspective looked like.
February 26, 2011
Yonge & St. Mary
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 10:10PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @StanzaSL @VisuaArtsCircle I never noticed until today that there's an L missing from the Twitter handle...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @EALStories: A6 And don't forget about thenounproject.com. #LINCchat 2 hours ago
- @StanzaSL A7: Get involved with @VisuaArtsCircle . #lincchat 2 hours ago
- @EALStories @DawnTorvik Probably interesting to get SS to use clues to determine real from parody. #lincchat 2 hours ago
- Yes, a terrible habit ELTers have formed by not being models for SS in this regard. We MUST all attribute properly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago