I’ve been taking random street view pics for a couple years now. They’re the kind of photo most people don’t really ever think to take because there’s no one special or events happening in them. Why do I do this? Someone has to take these photos so that they exist and future generations can see what the street from this perspective looked like.
February 26, 2011
Yonge & St. Mary
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 10:10PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Even a 'cautionary warning' on learning styles! twitter.com/Jen_Mac_Donald… 2 hours ago
- @CameronJMoser Hello #entitlement 15 hours ago
- RT @VicOrientation: Think Robarts is just a giant stone turkey and a maze of stacks? Think again. @vusac Commuter Commissioner, Gabe, has s… 15 hours ago
- Cool. I haven't found this part of Robarts. Yet. twitter.com/VicOrientation… 15 hours ago
- @CultureWorksEAP I wish we had a rockclimbing zone in our EAP program. :) 15 hours ago