I’ve been taking random street view pics for a couple years now. They’re the kind of photo most people don’t really ever think to take because there’s no one special or events happening in them. Why do I do this? Someone has to take these photos so that they exist and future generations can see what the street from this perspective looked like.
February 26, 2011
Yonge & St. Mary
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 10:10PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @wetheround: Do you listen to podcasts? Ever thought of making one? Then check out the latest title at the round, released today! https:… 27 minutes ago
- @mitchell_jamesd @tdsig Excellent. Then submit a proposal! 8 hours ago
- @ShawnaWiKo It is here! But then we get email chains that don't feel authentic... but the first one is great. 8 hours ago
- @michaelegriffin Teachers don’t read instructions or emails clearly or emails with instructions! Haha 10 hours ago
- Read about one of our sponsored events in TD around the world! twitter.com/tdsig/status/9… 13 hours ago