I went to Ossington & Dundas, old Portuguese town, because I went there for dinner on the 18th and thought it was cool. But during the daylight, oddly everything was closed…except this store, which had a *cough* Barbie display *cough*.
February 28, 2011
58/365: Barbie is nuts
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 10:47PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @wetheround: Do you listen to podcasts? Ever thought of making one? Then check out the latest title at the round, released today! https:… 30 minutes ago
- @mitchell_jamesd @tdsig Excellent. Then submit a proposal! 8 hours ago
- @ShawnaWiKo It is here! But then we get email chains that don't feel authentic... but the first one is great. 8 hours ago
- @michaelegriffin Teachers don’t read instructions or emails clearly or emails with instructions! Haha 10 hours ago
- Read about one of our sponsored events in TD around the world! twitter.com/tdsig/status/9… 13 hours ago