I went to Ossington & Dundas, old Portuguese town, because I went there for dinner on the 18th and thought it was cool. But during the daylight, oddly everything was closed…except this store, which had a *cough* Barbie display *cough*.
February 28, 2011
58/365: Barbie is nuts
I own 4C and teach at University of Toronto. View all posts by seburnt
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 10:47PM and tagged with the365project and posted in Mish-mash. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @StanzaSL @VisuaArtsCircle I never noticed until today that there's an L missing from the Twitter handle...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @EALStories: A6 And don't forget about thenounproject.com. #LINCchat 2 hours ago
- @StanzaSL A7: Get involved with @VisuaArtsCircle . #lincchat 2 hours ago
- @EALStories @DawnTorvik Probably interesting to get SS to use clues to determine real from parody. #lincchat 2 hours ago
- Yes, a terrible habit ELTers have formed by not being models for SS in this regard. We MUST all attribute properly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago